Meeting called to order at 8:34
Present: Andrea Rackl, Eva Sauve, Dorie Guidon, Lorraine Earle, Michael Hannon
*Milica is looking for someone to talk to her studio class (Tuesday between 4 and 6) about MTNA. Dorie is willing to make the visit and will contact her. She will ask at the next chapter meeting for input from younger members to take with her.
We won’t do a regular newsletter in December but rather a brief reminder to the chapter about deadlines and important dates.
*Eva has Jan. 7 date set for workshop at the Grace center and will send info to Dorie for newsletter
Andrea mentions inviting the Lynden chapter and asking Joanna Zagelow to connect with the former Skagit chapter members (Eva will do this??)
*Dorie is working on getting Master Class info from Kim
*Andrea asks if Michael can update the website to reflect the upcoming meeting date
*Andrea also suggests adding a history page under the “more” tab and the possibility of including old documents
Michael will follow up and then get the next step/info from Andrea
*Andrea asks for chapter help in administering the Nancy Heyer scholarship fund
Dorie suggests that former guidelines can be used. Andrea will ask Mary Walby if she would take them on.
*Michael will send Andrea the contact info for the generous donors so that she can send the thank you cards
*Dorie asks about the (30) chapter chairs – Bham House Concerts needs chairs so Andrea will follow up with her about this
*Eva will remind our presenter where/when to go for the November meeting